Monday, July 25, 2005

Welcome to France...isn't it depressing?

Of course, it's not a surprise to write that the arrival in France was kind of harsh.

The first challenge was to make the passport controler smile...no way! He was desesperatly stupid. I was already missing my dear Montrealers. Then, sijeka and me had to undergo a loooooong time so as to get our luggages at the airport of Paris (Roissy-CDG). People were as nice as only Frencg people could be. That is...not! Anyway, as soon as we get out of the airport in order to smoke some 5 or 6 cigarettes, we stopped as several French policemen were arresting a Black guy at his arrival from whatever-country. No doubt! We were indeed in France, the country where everybody is your friend....HELP!

I spent the next month eating French food, drinking French wine and seeing family and friends. I felt good but also surprised and quite disapointed when I realized that, despite the fact that one year has passed since the last time I had seen them, I found them almost in the exact same situations I had left them before. I was feeling bad for them because, even if they evolved during the time I didn't see them, we had almost the same conversations as before. Like...like I wasn't gone. Maybe it's the fact that their "stayed-exactly-the-same" situation made me feel bad because it was, well! in my mind, a sort of denial of my year in Montreal.

Anyway, I stayed only a month. It was enough!

And, then, I left for Bulgaria and another trip (less important however) was beginning...

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

longchamp outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp pas cher, replica watches, ugg boots, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, air max, gucci outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, air jordan pas cher, burberry, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, louboutin pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ugg boots, tory burch outlet, nike air max, nike free, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp, tiffany and co, michael kors, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, chanel handbags, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin, nike outlet, longchamp outlet, uggs on sale, nike roshe run

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

herve leger, timberland boots, giuseppe zanotti, iphone cases, insanity workout, mac cosmetics, reebok shoes, hollister, bottega veneta, vans shoes, soccer shoes, gucci, mont blanc, new balance, soccer jerseys, nike roshe, babyliss, converse, valentino shoes, ray ban, jimmy choo shoes, birkin bag, north face outlet, nike air max, baseball bats, nike air max, hollister, louboutin, nike trainers, instyler, ralph lauren, chi flat iron, hollister, ferragamo shoes, vans, nfl jerseys, converse outlet, mcm handbags, nike huarache, celine handbags, p90x workout, wedding dresses, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, longchamp, lululemon, ghd, oakley, asics running shoes, beats by dre

 

Post a Comment

<< Home